The Ship Inn Surfleet
Situated in the vast Lincolnshire countryside, The Ship Inn Surfleet allures guests with traditional English charm on the banks of the River Glen.
Our comfortable and cosy restaurant and bar are the perfect place to relax and socialise with friends and family – whether its just for a quick drink or a three course dinner.
Our menu boasts a range of delicious home-cooked dishes lovingly prepared using lots of local produce by our talented chefs.
- Our opening times are:
5pm – 10pm (Monday and Thursday)
12pm – 3pm and 5pm – 10pm (Tuesday and Wednesday)
12pm – 10pm (Friday and Saturday)
12pm – 9pm (Sunday)
We serve food from:
5:30pm – 8pm (Monday and Thursday)
12pm – 2:30pm & 5:30pm – 8pm ( Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday)
- Rooms kitted out with flat-screen TVs and hot drink-making facilities
- Restaurant offering a choice of traditional English dishes made from locally sourced produce and ingredients
- Our restaurant seats 40 and we can cater for small or large groups.
- We will be serving our Christmas fayre from mid-November.
- We will also be serving dinner on Christmas Day, so why not let someone else take the strain of ensuring the turkey and all the trimmings are done to perfection this year whilst you relax with family and friends.
- Check-in from 5pm – Check out by 10am
- Pets not allowed in the rooms complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pet Friendly in the bar area and restaurant